Local treatment providers

Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea can be treated by your GP, Family Planning clinic, sexual health clinics, or other healthcare provider.

Syphilis should be managed through your local sexual health clinic.

HIV is managed by Infectious Diseases specialists or Sexual Health specialists, depending on where you live.

See justthefacts.co.nz for your local treatment provider – or ask us if you’re not sure.